Maze of a shy zebra with his stripes against other stripes. Entrance of the maze is in the upper left corner and exit of the maze is near his mouth in the lower right corner.
Click for Maze Solution of Z is for Zebra Maze
Maze of deer caught in the headlights
Maze of a deer caught in the headlights. Optical illusion psychedelic effects are caused by perpendicular lines to represent the shape of a deer. Causes the image to process in the brain longer and more memorable maze.
We invite you to also visit some of these links to check out some more mazes:
- Check out more mazes from Yonatan Frimer.
- More Zebra Maze and Deer in Headlights Maze.
- Maze Blog of these mazes too.
- Yet another Maze of Mazes blog by Yonatan Frimer lots of mazes here.
- Defacto Animal Mazes of Zebra And Deer.
- Another source for these mazes, maze blog for the masses.
- Yet another maze blog source/